Giving you access to credit union branches nationwide.
CO-OP Shared Branch Network
No matter where life takes you, have peace of mind knowing you can access your banking services and take care of routine transactions. In addition to Harvesters CU online services, we are a part of the Shared Branching Network, which gives you access to conduct transactions on your account at over 5,500 other credit unions across the country.
At any shared branch location, you can:
- Make deposits and withdrawals
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Obtain balance inquiries
At some locations:
- Receive official/teller checks
When visiting a shared branch, be sure to bring:
- Your Harvesters CU account number
- Valid government-issused photo identification
Finding the nearest shared branch is easy:
- Click here to find a CO-OP shared branch location or to download the Apple or Android locator app.
- Text a Zip Code to 91989 to find nearby shared branch locations
- Call 888-748-3266
Please note: Harvesters is not apart of the CO-OP ATM Network and members may be subjected to an Surcharge Fee when using a CO-OP ATM. Find Harvesters' Surchage Free ATMs here.